The Hanbok collection is inspired by the colors, movement, and form of the traditional Korean dress. The Hanbok aims to create a delicate flow of lines and angles, and there is an unexpected beauty in the colors that are paired together. This statement necklace draws inspiration from the playful colorblocking found in Hanbok dresses.
- Length: 30"
- Pendant: 2.25" long x 2" wide
- Custom mixed colors
- Handmade in Fort Collins, CO
- 16k gold plated brass dainty chain
- 16k gold plated brass lobster clasp
- Polymer clay necklace is handmade and may vary slightly from photos
- Lifestyle Photography: Amanda Lee Tromp
- Product Photography: Jackie Nunnally
- Models: Tanisha Skowron, Yasmine Janssen, Jackie Nunnally