The Rose is a classically beautiful flower that represents love, beauty, devotion, and balance. The Latin expression "sub rosa" (literally meaning "under the rose") comes from ancient times when Romans would hang roses from the ceilings of banquet halls, meaning that anything said was to remain confidential. It is also the birth flower of June.
- Chain length: 17.5"
- Hand stamped brass circle pendant: 0.8"
- 16k gold plated brass dainty chain
- 16k gold plated brass lobster clasp
- Original custom flower illustrated by Emma Mannino
- Includes description card
- Handmade in Fort Collins, CO
The inherent nature of brass is that it will patina over time due to exposure to oxygen and moisture from skin contact. A small polishing cloth is included to help keep your necklace's original shine.
- Photography + Model for 1, 3-11: Jackie Nunnally