Ceramic Candle 02
A dreamy collaboration between my mom (ceramics) and Michelle (candles).
Ceramic Product Details:
- Glazed ceramic vessel
- Raw/matte bottom (can be used as a striker with "strike anywhere" matches)
- 2" tall
- 3.25" wide
- Handmade by Mama Rhee
- 5 oz soy wax Cherish candle
- Scent: apple, peach, grapefruit, cherry blossom, vanilla
- Fragrance oil is phthalate-free and is infused with natural essential oils, including orange and grapefruit
- Hand poured and packaged in Fort Collins, CO
Candle Care Instructions:
- The first burn is essential! Soy wax has memory (seriously!) based on the last burn's radius so please allow the wax to pool all the way to the edges (about 2 hours). This will prevent tunneling and give your candle a long happy life.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn and please discard the wick trimming.
- Burn for at least 1 hour to help the soy wax memory but for no longer than 4 hours.
- Never leave a candle unattended and please be mindful of keeping it away from flammable objects.
- Stop burning your candle when it reaches 1/4" wax left to avoid an overheated vessel.
- Please reuse the tumbler jar after you enjoy your candle. The easiest way to clean it is to freeze it for a few hours and then pop the leftover wax + wick out. After you give it a good wash and dry, it'll be ready to use!