Hanbok Earrings | 01
The Hanbok collection is inspired by the colors, movement, and form of the traditional Korean dress. The Hanbok aims to create a delicate flow of lines and angles, and there is an unexpected beauty in the colors that are paired together. This style draws inspiration from the structured and balanced lines of the Hanbok collar.
- 1.5" long
- Top polymer clay piece: 0.5"
- Bottom brass component: 1.25"
- Stainless steel earring posts and backs
- Custom mixed colors
- Handmade in Fort Collins, CO
- Polymer clay jewelry is handmade and may vary slightly from photos
- Product photography: Jackie Nunnally