The Jina earrings create a bold and beautiful statement and are embedded with a deeper meaning. Made with lightweight polymer clay, you can stand out with this statement style without them weighing you down. Inspired by the trigrams and the symbolic nature of the South Korean flag, the Jina design represents different elements and meanings, including justice, fruition, wisdom, and vitality.
- 3" long
- 1.5" wide
- Stainless steel earring posts and backs
- Handmade in Fort Collins, CO
- Polymer clay jewelry is handmade and may vary slightly from photos
- Model 2, 5-15: Madison Stroever
- Model 16-17: Caryle Tomasello