Lily of the Valley Necklace
The Lily of the Valley is a lovely and beautifully fragrant flower that represents motherhood, purity, happiness, and luck in love. Its scientific name majalis means "of or belonging to May" so it is the birth flower of May. Legend also has it that Lily of the Valley sprang from Eve's tears when she was exiled from the Garden of Eden, so there is a strong sense of humility with this flower.
- Chain length: 17.5"
- Brass circle pendant: 0.8" (each pendant is hand stamped so there be slight variations)
- 16k gold plated brass dainty chain
- 16k gold plated brass lobster clasp
- Original custom flower illustrated by Emma Mannino
- Includes description card
- Handmade in Fort Collins, CO
The inherent nature of brass is that it will patina over time due to exposure to oxygen and moisture from skin contact. A small polishing cloth is included to help keep your necklace's original shine.
- Photography + Model for 1, 3-6: Jackie Nunnally