Rose of Sharon Necklace
The Rose of Sharon (also known as hibiscus syriacus) is a resilient flower that represents eternity, perseverance, endurance, and perfection. It is the national flower of South Korea (mugunghwa) that means "eternal blossom that never fades." It is a symbol of deep affection for Koreans because it honors the country's noble spirit and symbolizes both the many successes and tribulations that the nation has endured.
- Chain length: 17.5"
- Hand stamped brass circle pendant: 0.8"
- 16k gold plated brass dainty chain
- 16k gold plated brass lobster clasp
- Original custom flower illustrated by Emma Mannino
- Includes description card
- Handmade in Fort Collins, CO
The inherent nature of brass is that it will patina over time due to exposure to oxygen and moisture from skin contact. A small polishing cloth is included to help keep your necklace's original shine.
- Photography for 1, 3-11: Jackie Nunnally
- Model: Jenna Miller